Finally I can get down and do some serious work! I was so sick after returning from Japan that I couldn't sit or stand for 10 minutes. Took me 5 days to recover fully.
For now till the end of the year, I will be working on some Be Hips and FoldNZip Backpack backlog orders. Plus my new patterns. Now the hardest part is which pattern to launch first.
This year I had an amazing testing team which has helped me to grow as a person and a pattern designer.
All good things will come to an end. Every ending is always a NEW Beginning.
With that said, I will need a NEW Testers' Team for 2023. This post will remain open throughout 2023 as there are times where Guest Testers will be needed, and I will use this post for reference.
AS A MEMBER OF SEWFISTICATED TESTER, YOU WILL HAVE THE FIRST DIP IN THE NEXT TESTING ROUND.
- To maintain a spot in the permanent tester team, you will need to participate at least 2 out of 3 pattern testing.
- On average, I have a pattern out every 4-6 weeks since this is my full-time job and main income.
- Turnaround time usually 10 - 14 days depending on the complexity of the pattern.
- Have integrity - be respectful of my intellectual property and not share/ copy/ sell confidential information of any part of the pattern to third-parties.
- Testers are expected to participate and help actively in all SCD launches/promotions regardless if you test for the pattern.
- You are familiar with social media posting and active in sewing communities.
- Have ability to proof-read, grammar/spell-check and suggest ways to improve instructions’ phrasing etc.
- Great photos are always a big PLUS! Have a good eye for photography - able to capture and present key highlights and features of the bag.
- All skill levels are welcome with basic knowledge of bag making.
- Be respectful and comfortable working with an international team of different cultural backgrounds.
HOW TO APPLY?
Join SCD Facebook Group first.
Comment under "Testers' Call" and post the information required in the comment.
Thank you all for your interest and participation. First testing likely to commence after New Year.