One Bag with Two Styles!
Prior to giving birth, I was in a Regional role. Traveling to work via airplane more than public transport, I was out on Monday and back on Thursday/Friday. I was a weekend Singaporean as I was traveling 80% of my time.
I remembered how tired I was after every single trip. For faster immigration/luggage clearance, I did not check in any luggage - hand carry a small-mid sized luggage, laptop bag and a work bag. I could not find a decent work bag with luggage sleeve which is spacious enough for my laptop and basic essentials and still looking sleek!
Now as a bag pattern designer, I am glad to have the opportunity to design a bag that I know it will be useful for many.
The Sewfisticated HexaTote - One Bag with Two Styles.
The front panel comes with a zipper pocket for easy access. The back panel doubles as both slip pocket and luggage sleeve. The bag has a spacious interior with a recessed zipper to make it more accessible. It is wide enough to accommodate a 13” laptop, with its sleeve cover, and still has the space for more. There is a large interior slip pocket that fits an iPad and 2 smaller slip pockets for small items. There is also a wide zipper pocket that features a zipper overlay, giving off a posh feel.
Need a classy look? Simply tuck in the side panels to create that elegant feel!
WHY Sewfisticated HexaTote?
- One Bag with Two Looks!
- One Bag with versatile pattern pieces to create your own Unique HexaTote!
- Perfect pattern for traveling bag with Luggage Sleeve.
- Pattern pieces fit 12" vinyl.
- Spacious interior with recessed zipper.
- Large interior slip pocket for iPad.
- Inner Zipper and 2 Slip Pockets for better organization.
- Soft Rolled Handles with Strap Rivet Guide.
- Unique Front to showcase Panel print!
- Learn different ways of constructing Zipper Pockets and Slip Pockets.
- SVG Files for all pattern pieces including Handles.
- Projector A0 File.
- Video tutorial by Jessica Lehman Patole.
Gather your supplies now! Launching on 7th October 2022!
- 50" x 23 5/8" Exterior
- 54" x 24 1/2" Lining
- Medium-weight interfacing (fabric dependent)
- 37" x 10" Heavy Stabilizer
- 18 1/2" x 12 5/8" Decovil Light
- 46" #5 Zipper by the Yard
-  Zipper Pulls
-  Zipper Tail End
-  1"/2.5 cm Strap Connectors
-  45" of 3/4"-1" Grosgrain Ribbon or Strip of WPC/Thin Vinyl
- 48" Piping Tape and Cords
-  Magnetic/Snap Buttons
- [8-19] Rivets (8 sets of 10-12mm post if you are using 0.8mm fabric)
-  Purse Feet
-  Strap End