Copyright © Sewfisticated Craft 2023. All rights reserved.
No part of this pattern may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission of Sewfisticated Craft Designs.
Not for Commercial or Workshop use. You may sew to sell. Credit is appreciated.
NOTE - You are buying a digital PDF sewing pattern and NOT a physical product. Strictly NO refunds due to its digital's nature.
You may access DIRECTLY from your SCD account -Downloadable files under your Account details.
There is a LIMIT of 5 downloads, kindly download it to your devices for ease of access.
Using your computer and Adobe Reader, print the pattern pieces at ACTUAL and measure the 1” or 2.5/3 cm test box to make sure that your pattern pieces are printed at the correct size. Note that tablet/handphone may have deviations.
The pattern pieces are designed to print in either A4 or US Letter paper size.
All cutting measurements given throughout the pattern are width x height.
Measurements are given both in Imperial (Inches) and Metrics (CM) units.
Join us over at the SCD Family!
Join us over at the SCD Family!
Please join us over at the SCD FB Group for fun loving and sharing of sewing tips and tricks, pattern giveaways and Share-Your-Make Challenge!
This is a perfect space to show off your SCD creations, ask questions, inspire each other and make new friends!
Copyright © Sewfisticated Craft 2022. All rights reserved. Not for Commercial or Workshop use. You may sew to sell. Credit is appreciated.
You are buying a digital PDF sewing pattern and NOT a physical product. Strictly NO refunds due to its digital's nature.
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only, NOT the actual finished bag. Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
You may access DIRECTLY from your SCD account - Downloadable files under your Account details. You should receive 3 PDF files (Pattern Instructions with 34 pages and over 150 photos, A0 Projector Files and 22 pages of A4/Letter Pattern Pieces for common home printers) and SVG zipped file. It also includes Cutting Label to help you to be more organized! Measurements are given both in Imperial (Inches) and Metrics (CM).
FINISHED DIMENSIONS (WxHxD)
11 7/16" x 9 1/16" x 5 1/2" (29 x 23 x 14 cm)
Advanced beginner/intermediate who is comfortable with binding.
Holiday seasons are here!
It will be our first BIG holiday this December. It has been 3 long years since we had a good break. Luggage sleeve is definitely a must for a free and easy trip spanning 5 different hotels over 3 cities, especially with a child on hand. The zips included in the bag are specially designed with anti-theft functions - a hinge front zipper pocket and the zipper pulls for the main compartment of the bag can be pulled right to the back - near your body.
Front Hinge Zipper Pocket
Back Slip Pocket Convertible Luggage Sleeve
The FoldNZip Travel is wide enough to hold our iPad 10.2" (8th Generation) and comes with an interior bottle holder. And bonus! The back slip pocket doubles as a convertible handbag if I need to be hands free!
For those who know my pattern style, I love having possibilities and lots of OPTIONS! There are plenty of pocket options that are easy for you to include or omit at your discretion for a faster sew.
Two elastic side pockets
WHY FoldNZip Travel?
- Full zipper for easy access
- FOLD flat with a BASE - easy storage and best for traveling
- Versatile usage - Convertible Backpack, Handbag, Crossbody bag or even as diaper bag
- Unique Back Slip Pocket as Convertible Luggage Sleeve
- Interior Full Mesh Pocket for traveling needs
- Pockets galore for better organization
- Front hinge zipper pocket for anti-theft
- Interior slip pocket
- Interior mesh pocket
- 2 elastic side pockets
- Convertible slip/zipper Pocket
- Key Leash
- Interior Drink Sleeve
- Flap handle for easy handling
- Perfect for showcasing Full Panel Print
- Perfect Travel Bag - Anti-Theft with main pocket zipper pulls just right at your back
- Perfect for ALL ages from toddler, kids, teens to adults from all walks of life.
- Video tutorial by Sew HoneyBea.
FOLD flat with a BASE - easy storage and best for traveling
- 54" x 18" (137.1 x 45.7 cm) Exterior Fabric
- 40" x 35" (101.6 x 88.9 cm) Lining Fabric
- Medium-weight fusible interfacing (fabric dependent)
- 39 3/8" x 11 1/8" (100 x 28.3 cm) Decovil Heavy/Light/Peltex 70/ByAnnie's Soft & Stable/Insulator Foam
- 10 13/16" X 13 3/8" (27.5 x 34 cm) Mesh Fabric
- 10 1/4" (26 cm) | WIDTH 3/4"(1.9CM) Elastic Band
- 89" (226 cm)" #5 Zipper by the Yard
- 111" (282 cm) Bias Tape
- 45” to 60” (114 cm to 152 cm) Crossbody Strap Fabric/Seat Belt Webbing
-  1" (2.5 cm) Swivel Clasps + Slider
-  Zipper Pulls
-  1" (2.5 cm) D Ring
- [4-6] Rivets
- Needle size 14 to 21 depending on fabric used
- Clips, Zipper and Teflon Foot
- Seam Flattener/Hera Marker (Optional), Disappearing Ink Fabric Marker / Chalk pencil
- Pinking Shears, Scissors, Rotary Cutter, Hump Jumper, Hemostat and Cutting Mat
- Heat & Bond Tape, Double Sided Tape (DST), Fabric Glue, Stapler
- Hand or tabletop press for Rivets (optional)