The Sewfisticated HexaTote
The Sewfisticated HexaTote
Copyright © Sewfisticated Craft 2022. All rights reserved.
Not for Commercial or Workshop use. You may sew to sell. Credit is appreciated.
You are buying a digital PDF sewing pattern and NOT a physical product. Strictly NO refunds due to its digital's nature.
This listing is for a DOWNLOADABLE PDF pattern only, NOT the actual finished bag. Upon successful purchase, you will receive an email confirmation of your order.
You may access DIRECTLY from your SCD account - Downloadable files under your Account details. You should receive 3 PDF files (Pattern Instructions with 40 pages and over 200 photos, A0 Projector Files and A4/Letter Pattern Pieces for common home printers) and SVG zipped file.
The Sewfisticated HexaTote - One Bag with Two Styles.
- Handbag/Shoulder/CrossBody Bag
- Classy & Sleek
- Convertible Luggage Sleeve
- Wide and Easy Access
- Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
- Domestic Machine Friendly
The front panel comes with a zipper pocket for easy access.
The back panel doubles as both slip pocket and luggage sleeve.
Spacious interior with 3 slip pockets and wide overlay zipper pocket.
The bag has a spacious interior with a recessed zipper to make it more accessible. It is wide enough to accommodate a 13” laptop, with its sleeve cover, and still has the space for more.
There is a large interior slip pocket that fits an iPad and 2 smaller slip pockets for small items. There is also a wide zipper pocket that features a zipper overlay, giving off a posh feel.
Need a classy look? Simply tuck in the side panels to create that elegant feel!
Sewfisticated HexaTote pattern is so versatile that you can create your own unique HexaTote! The possibilities are endless!
WHY Sewfisticated HexaTote?
- One Bag with Two Looks!
- One Bag with versatile pattern pieces to customize your unique HexaTote.
- Perfect pattern for traveling bag with Luggage Sleeve.
- Pattern pieces fit 12" vinyl.
- Spacious interior with recessed zipper.
- Large interior slip pocket for iPad.
- Inner Zipper and 2 Slip Pockets for better organization.
- Soft Rolled Handles with Strap Rivet Guide.
- Unique Front to showcase Panel print!
- Learn different ways of constructing Zipper Pockets and Slip Pockets.
- SVG Files for all pattern pieces including Handles.
- Projector A0 File.
- Video tutorial by Jessica Lehman Patole.
Finished Dimensions (WxHxD)
13 3/8" x 11 1/4" x 5 1/2" (34 x 28.5 x 14 cm)
Open Side Gussets >> 16" (40.6 cm) width
Closed Side Gussets >> 11.5" (29.2 cm) width
Skill Level - Advanced Beginner/Intermediate with the bulk and curves at final assembly. No binding, bag is turned right side out through base and closing through interior zipper pocket.
- 50" x 23 5/8" Exterior
- 54" x 24 1/2" Lining
- Medium-weight interfacing (fabric dependent)
- 37" x 10" Heavy Stabilizer
- 18 1/2" x 12 5/8" Decovil Light
- 46" #5 Zipper by the Yard
-  Zipper Pulls
-  Zipper Tail End
-  1"/2.5 cm Strap Connectors
-  45" of 3/4"-1" Grosgrain Ribbon or Strip of WPC/Thin Vinyl
- 48" Piping Tape and Cords
-  Magnetic/Snap Buttons
- [8-19] Rivets (8 sets of 10-12mm post if you are using 0.8mm fabric)
-  Purse Feet
-  Strap End